We’ve reached that time of the week again, it’s Friday folks! Now firmly into my 24th week of pregnancy, the time just seems to be flying by.
So, lots to be grateful for this week!
- Family. My sister turned 30 a couple of weeks ago (in my head she’s still 21) not to mention she recently got engaged… and so there was lots to celebrate! I made my way home to see the family & it was so much fun… (plus quite amusing to be the only sober person)
- Love. Even though Dickie was working lates, he made it all the way down to Bristol arriving at gone 11pm, just to make the effort to see everyone & to be with me. I don’t think I’ve ever been with anyone who has gone out of their way to show me how much they love me. I never stop being grateful for that. Slush, slush, slush, I know.
- Honesty. I had a really emotional Yoga session this week. We worked on our Chakra’s which are known for keeping you centred in times of change & there’s definitely lots of change taking place in me at the moment. We were asked for one thing we were grateful for this week… and after some people had answered “an extra day off at the weekend”, “bigger pants”, “dinner being cooked”, I bit the bullet & was really honest saying that having struggled with body image, I was super grateful to embrace my growing bump. The whole session turned around & everyone became so much more honest, opening themselves up to share stuff they probably wouldn’t have done otherwise.
- Starbucks Yogurts. The ones with greek yogurt & granola. Seriously, I can’t get enough of them. Best. Thing. Ever.
- Bump Hiccups. These week I experienced my bump getting hiccups. Strangest sensation in the world & also the coolest. Oh god, I’m becoming one of those totes emosh preggers people!
I hope that you’ve had a good week? What’s been your highlight? I’d love to hear.