I’m pretty sure if you looked at my Google search history it would resemble the evolution of an ape – going from looking at the newest underground clubs & fashion trends through to weddings, interiors & now babies. That alone isn’t too alarming, it’s natural you might think, until, that is, you look at the actual searches that I’m now making.
I took the time to document some searches that I may, or may not (ahem!), have recently made. The results were alarming:
- Perineal Massage
- Do I REALLY have to do Perineal massage?
- Do husbands ever REALLY do Perineal Massage on their wives?
- When bump kicks to music is it because they like the tune or not?
- Can you change your unborn baby’s taste in music?
- Why does my baby like Justin Bieber?
- Why don’t I have a baby bump yet? Is it normal?
- Closest McDonalds open 24/7
- Do McDonalds do delivery?
- Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy?
- Can the baby feel anything during sex when you’re pregnant?
- Is my baby bump too big?
- Do nipples leak milk during sex?
- WTF do nipples leak milk during sex?
- Natural birth videos
- Is an epidural really that bad for the baby?
- Does everyone raise their eyebrows when doing pelvic floor exercises?
- Are you allowed botox during pregnancy?
If these are the searches that I’m making before having a mini-human thrust upon me, god knows what it will look like when they arrive. Someone confiscate my computer…
Don’t forget for more pregnancy-related posts, you can read more of my stuff over at KIDLY.