I can’t wait for the weekend – I’m heading back to spend some much needed time with the family. It’s been an emotionally draining week, but so many things have continued to make me happy.
This week’s 10 things are:-
- A night out in Windsor with my old work pals. Having never gone to Uni, this bunch are really as close as I’m ever going to get to having Uni pals. We pretty much did a lot of our growing up together, not to mention our partying together and as soon as you see them, you slot back into the old ways straight away. Good friends.
- Experiencing the amazing Hanoverian Orchestra perform in the Waterloo Chamber of Windsor Castle. Everybody was dressed up in black tie, they looked gorgeous. I was on best behavior… didn’t fall over once – even wearing my very highest Louboutins.
- Receiving my first My Little Parisienne Box. You can read about it here.
- Getting my biggest ever blog traffic day. Either my mum’s been checking out the blog A LOT (which is very possible) or other people have actually been reading too. How lovely is that?
- Starting an online tutorial for styling and photography on Skillshare.com. I love the site! For $10 per month you can have unlimited tutorials and teach yourself anything. Apart from walking in ridiculous Louboutins that is.
- Spending the Selfridges gift card that I’d received for my birthday on a Cheryl Cole-esque jumper. Makes me walk with a swagger. It’s not a good look for me, the swagger that is, but I love it.
- Organising my flights with The DesignAir for my trip to Vietnam in November. It’s feeling real now.
- Afternoon tea at the Windsor Farm Shop. I’ll be popping up a post about it soon, but it’s one of my favourite places. I also picked up some gorgeous plants for the garden. I then got home and bounced on my bed, just to prove to myself that I’m not yet a grown up.
- Opening the post to find a gorgeous card from the lovely girls at The Greedy Book. If you haven’t already discovered them, you should.
- Receiving some gorgeous samples from the lovely guys at Dragonfly Tea after they spotted that I love their White Mist Tea. How nice is that?
What are you guys up to? I hope that you have something lovely planned?
Have a good one.