Something that I didn’t consider until I’d had Bells was how impractical my wardrobe was for breastfeeding. At first I took to those terrible breastfeeding tops from JoJo Maman Bebe but they stand out like a sore thumb and are definitely not something you’d ever catch me in pre-baby.
With a few months under my belt, I now feel like I’ve found away. I’m discovering that with some breastfeeding vests popped on under your top, you can get away with pretty much anything but access definitely makes things easier. I’ve pulled together some of my favourite clothes that are breastfeeding friendly that I’ve spotted recently…
- Topshop Cold Shoulder Bardot Top, £32
- ASOS Denim Classic Dungaree Dress with Raw Hem, £35.00
- Whistles Lara Pinstripe Shirt, £95
- Pull&Bear Gingham Ruffle Shirt, £25.99
- Moto Utility Pini Dress, £35
- Whistles Alex Farmer Deer Print Shirt, £185
- H&M Mama 2 Pack Nursing Tops, £14.99
- Motel Tie Neck Belia Tea Dress In Velvet, £45
What have been your favourite finds? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!