HOW IS IT SEPTEMBER ALREADY? Seriously! Where has the last month gone? After a fairly quiet August, it seems holidays are over what with LFW and PFW, it’s been a manic few weeks for everyone.
So, let’s round up what the month involved for me…
1. The launch of Duck & Dry… my new fave hangout for a little self indulgent pampering without breaking the bank.
2. Discovering I can’t blow bubbles with bubblegum. Who can’t blow bubbles? Who?
3. Receiving my first My Little Box and proceeding to apply the stickers that were included in the box to any surface accessible to me. Not everyone was as pleased about this delivery.
4. Working with these little rascals. We have lots of exciting things going on at work at the moment and no time to sit still. They’re my favourite types of day.
5. An evening with Michael Parkinson. The man is a living legend… who else can recall stories of The Rolling Stones just 2 years after their launch when they thought they had at least another year of performing in them yet??
6. Watching the Hanoverian Orchestra in the Waterloo Chamber of Windsor Castle. It was seriously fancy. I loved it. The boy also happened to look like James Bond in his tux which is never a bad thing.
7. An afternoon at the Windsor Farm Shop buying goodies for the cottage garden. I’m grown up… apparently.
8. This little dude. He’s been particularly cute of late.
How’s your September been? Have you been up to much? I can’t wait for October – so much going on! A trip to New York and leaving for Vietnam for 3 weeks. Hopefully I’ll get some sleep before then.
Stay awesome! M xox