It’s Friday, which can mean only one thing – reflecting on the past week and sharing some of the things that I’m grateful for. So let’s get started:
- Collecting our wedding gifts. We finally got around to collecting our wedding gifts from Harrods on Saturday. We decided to pool together all of the credit to buy beautiful Crystal glassware and decanters. We figured we’d probably use it a lot more than fancy china and it’s stuff we’d never buy ourselves. They’re so pretty.
- Getting Trevor the Christmas Tree. We finally got our tree! Trevor is now home from Windsor Great Park and I love him a lot. So much in fact that there will be a post about him shortly. You’re welcome.
- Hugo coming home. OK, so he was only actually gone for 14 hours but he missed out on dinner and breakfast and worked me up into a bit of a state. Then he appeared looking dishevelled strolling along the street, I think he’d gotten into a fight and took refuge in a bush. Thankfully he’s fine.
- Catching up with friends. Now that I’m 14 weeks pregnant, I finally have a bit of energy and so this week we caught up with lots of friends. It was so lovely and I didn’t even miss drinking 🙊
- Finding out Dickie has air miles. Dickie has a bank account that gives you air miles with every transaction that you do. Only he forgot. Then the other day he checked and it turns out he has loads of air miles. We’ve been talking about booking a Babymoon and so it could be perfect timing.
How’s your week been?I hope that you’ve had a good one? Share some gratitude in the comments below.
Sending much Friday love. Have an awesome weekend whatever you’re up to.