It’s that time of week again, I can’t believe where this week has gone. With it being Friday, it leaves me with one thing to do… drink gin, ha. I guess with baby on board, I’ll pass that this week & will share some of the things that I’m grateful for instead:
- Date Night. Dickie organized tickets to Carols by Candlelight at Theatre Royal Windsor. When we arrived and it was the Locrian Ensemble dressed in period costume, it wasn’t quite what I was expecting, but one song in and I was sold. It was utterly beautiful. Took me somewhat by surprise however, when one of the ensemble appeared at the end of the show to perform a song dressed as a fairy. Random. I like random.
- The Christmas Lights. I never fail to be impressed with the lights in Windsor. Having lived in far too many towns, Windsor is by far my favourite and I love the installation lighting that they’ve got on the castle at the moment.
- ACTUAL reindeer. Yes, that’s right. There was a Santa parade and Rudolph and his mates made an appearance. I turned into a kid immediately.
- Sunday roasts. After Dickie got stranded in Dublin for 3 days thanks to the horrendous wind over the weekend, we made the most of him getting home by going for a roast at The Two Brewers. We’re lucky that it’s just a couple of minutes walk from where we live and they do the best roast ever. Surely happy filled tummies without any washing = wife points?
- Babyccino #TheShopUp event in Chelsea. I was invited by the gorgeous Lauren of Aspiring Kennedy to my first mummy blogger event! Eeek! The place was stacked with beautiful stuff, I really could have gone to town (there will be a post on that later). Only just over a week and we’ll find out the gender of TCM… then I can go shopping. Uh oh!
I have to say, I’m really REALLY festive and definitely rather pregnant. How’s your week been? Have you been up to much? Whatever you have planned for the weekend, I hope that it’s fun!