Eeep! Sorry for the radio silence. It’s been somewhat of a week and I’m suddenly feeling VERY pregnant. It would be great if the little lady could turn down the right way and leave some room under my ribs… until then, I’m grumpy and hormonal. My husband is a lucky, lucky man.
However, there’s still plenty to be grateful for, so here’s this week’s gratitude list…
1. Getting Hugo home. Poor little Hugo cat has been having issues with his kidneys again and has spent 4 nights in the vets. I cancelled plans every night in the hope that he’d be home only to find they kept having him stay an extra night. He’s not 100% on the mend but he was getting stressed out having other cats around and so they’re sending him home to try and chill him out. I can’t wait to have him back where he belongs, the house has been so empty without him… although the other cat has loved life just a little bit too much on her own!
2. Reflexology. In a desperate attempt to get the baby to move from her current breech position, I went for Reflexology on Monday. It was amazing. I may or may not have fallen asleep and woke myself snoring. Just saying.
3. Nesting becoming productive. For 2 years now, I’ve needed to clear out my wardrobe and I’ve put it off as long as possible. However, with a possible house move on the cards & with my nesting inclinations in full swing, I finally cleared EVERYTHING OUT. What’s more, I even eBayed it. Pregnancy just became productive and earned me money for a change rather than spending it!
4. Cooking. It’s been awesome to have some time to cook meals from scratch, meaning that we’ve been healthier and I always think that food tastes better when it’s cooked with love. Dickie would still choose Nandos every day of the week. Some battles, you’ll never win.
5. Royal Windsor. I’ve never fallen in love with a town or city the way that I fell in love with Windsor as soon as I moved here. However, this week in particular has been really special with the Queen turning 90. The whole town has been buzzing, with Royal tours and a visit from Obama… there’s a definite air of excitement.
This weekend sees our last Saturday NCT class (hooray for getting our lives back!) and pre-baby celebrations with our friends and family, so it should be a good one! I hope that you have a good one, whatever you have planned.
Thanks for taking the time to read!
Much love, M xox