In case you missed it a while back, I took part in 100 happy days. Not only did I find it challenging, I also found it massively rewarding looking around for good things in my life that I might otherwise take for granted.
Therefore with the same intent, I’m starting a weekly post in which I’ll list 5 things that I’m grateful for that week. It’ll always be on Fridays, because that alone is one thing to be grateful for, surely?
So without further ado… this week’s gratitude list:-
- Hugo cat getting better. He lost his meow and then had some teeth out which led to an infection. He’s finally turned a corner and is back to being mischievous… which I’m surprisingly grateful for.
- Catching up with my best friend. Seriously, it doesn’t matter what we’re nattering about or where we are, we always have the best time.
- Wedding gift list shopping in Harrods. On Saturday we went up to London to select our wedding gifts. It’s like shopping for FREE. What’s not to love? We then extended our shopping trip to have a date night We went to Tramshed by Mark Hix in Shoreditch as Dickie had never been. For once Dickie got food envy, it was quite a sight to behold.
- Belated birthday lunch for my Sister-in-Law. We have a local pub called the Two Brewers which does the best roast ever, so we took her there for a bite to eat. It was so nice to actually enjoy my lunch
- Blogging. This week Dickie has been on lates and I leave the cottage before he’s awake so I haven’t really had a chance to see him, but it’s given me a chance in the evenings to get my blog on without feeling guilty for neglecting him! You can check out my most recent posts here and here.
Goes without saying that I’m always grateful for you guys. I’m convinced one day I’ll put up posts and there will just be tumbleweed…
Sending much Friday love. Have an awesome weekend whatever you’re up to.