Following on from last week, I wanted to share gratitude. It’s been a pretty huge week and so there’s plenty to be grateful for. Let’s get started:-
- 12 Week scan. After waiting what feels like an eternity, we finally had our 12 week scan! The Cookie Monster was flipping around and moving like I could never have imagined. All looks well and I’m actually a little bit further along just over 13 weeks. Finally I can start enjoying the pregnancy.
- Breaking the news. Everything about it was awesome. From getting the talented Ella Masters to create an illustration for us to the OVERWHELMING response from our friends on Facebook, I’ve never been so taken aback. It’s also nice to come out of hiding now that I don’t have to hide it from everyone any longer.
- Awesome bloggers. For those of you who don’t know, I’m currently working with KIDLY which is an online store by parents for parents launching early 2016. This week, I finally got around to talking to some awesome bloggers about getting them involved. I sometimes forget how lovely people are.
- Watching movies on a Saturday. I never sit still. I don’t have the capacity to do it. However on Saturday I was shattered, so after brunch with friends, it was freezing cold and raining outside and so we took to the sofa with a blanket for a movie afternoon. BLISS.
- Family. My brother-in-law celebrated a significant birthday last week and so on Sunday, the whole family gathered each bringing dishes to create a feast. Lots of laughter, chatting and eating followed. A perfect day.
What are you grateful for this week? Have you had a good one?
Sending much Friday love. Have an awesome weekend whatever you’re up to.